Sonntag, 14. November 2010

12 von 12 / 12 of 12 November

Ich bin wieder spät dran mit meinen 12 of 12, deshalb nur wenig Text ... I'm late again this month, so I'll not fiddle with too many words. As always many thanks to Chad Darnell who invented and hosts this project. See more 12 of 12ers all over the world here.



8:20 am - Die Morgensonne bahnt sich ihren Weg durch den Nebel. Morning sun tries to get through the mist.

8:45 am - Es hat geklappt, die Sonne hat den Nebel bezwungen und malt ein schönes Muster durch die Vorhänge. She won, shining brightly now and painting a lovely pattern on the curtains.

11:45 am - Es ist (Persimon)-Khaki-Season, herrlich in Farbe, Form und Geschmack. November is khaki-season over here, wonderful in colour, form and taste.


1:30 pm - Jetzt ist es so warm, dass ich meine Teepause auf dem Balkon und im T-Shirt machen kann. It is so hot now that I can have my tea on the balcony almost in my summer dress.


2:20 pm - Herbstblätter - Autumn Leaves - I


2:50 pm - Herbstblätter - Autumn Leaves II



3:10 pm - Die letzte Rose. Last rose.



3:55 pm - Herbstlicht - Autumn Light I

4:15 pm Herbstlicht - Autumn Light II


4.50 pm - Kurz vor Sonnenuntergang, die Sicht ist gut, so dass man die Alpen (mit Eigernordewand) klar sehen kann.
Shortly before sunset, very clear air allows a view on the alps (including the Eiger North Face...)

5:10 pm - Nach Hause kommen und eine Tasse Tee zubereiten und das Paradies ist nahe ... die rote Teebüchse begleitet mich seit meiner WG-Zeit, d.h. seit mehr als dreissig Jahren.
A cup of tea is pure bliss and very often the first thing I make when I come home. The red tin is a faithful companion, it has accompanied me for the last thirty years of my life.




5:30 pm - Ein weiterer spektakulärer Novemberhimmel.
One more of those spectacular November skîes.



6 Kommentare:

Jill hat gesagt…

Your photos are so beautiful, I could not pick a favorite! The Mist is serene. The Khaki is unique. The Autumn Leaves and Light are wonderful.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Regina-the light in your outdoor photos is really ethereal-especially the last one of the pink November skies.
I think our Autumn is a little ahead of yours as our trees now have no leaves!

I look forward to your seasonal December 12.
Sus.

Pete Cullen hat gesagt…

Hallo Regina! Beautiful as always, especially the final sunset stunning.

We didn't notice the change from Apple computers to actual apples in our 12 this month either, thanks for pointing it out :)

See you next time!

antje hat gesagt…

Liebe Regiona, Wunderschöne Alpensicht habt ihr.
Das ist gibt es hier in der angeblich einzigen Schweizer Grossstadt ohne Alpensicht leider nicht - dafür muss ich ab und zu an den Hochrhein rüber...

linnea hat gesagt…

deine 12 mag ich immer sehr gern, der bergblick ist einfach grandios. die teedose haben wir in groß für weihnachtsplätzchen ;)
linnea

Dogeared hat gesagt…

Lovely photos, thanks for a little taste of Switzerland! I love sunsets, and so the last photo made me happy :-)

Sorry I'm late commenting - I wanted to wait until I'd got my own 12 of 12 up.

Helen
(http://dogearedphotos.blogspot.com/2010/11/12-of-12-v50-november.html)